Thursday 5 July 2012

Short and sweet...........and a competition!!


Today there's a rather long Blog post over HERE, so there's not much here!!

*** *** ***


But a good day should start with a laugh.......




... have a good day.

*** *** ***


Do you fancy a really good day out at Yeo Valley for a talk by Jekka McVicar on Herbs and a delicious lunch, if so dash on over to  The Smallest Smallholding and read this Blog post for more details.

I was lucky enough to win a day here when Alys Fowler gave her talk, see this post for details of that.  It was a wonderful day out, you do need to be available for 13th July and be able to get there.  Pop over and have a look.  Good Luck.

Sue xx

4 comments:

  1. That is so funny and could possibly be so true on occasions. Obviously it would NEVER happen in my household with my husband only here half the time!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..just almost spat my tea all over ..
    sara,fern,iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Jekka McVicars book...it's great!
    teehehehehehe...the joke gave me a giggle.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.