Friday 22 July 2011

Pretty farmhouse pictures.......


Pretty farmhouse pictures......I don't think so!!  Have you seen my kitchen table at the moment.  Dual purpose....strimmer workshop and a painting bench.



As you can see I have yet to step away from the green paint. 

I love this colour, it is the colour we had mixed for the farmhouse exterior doors to match the original peeling paint that was on them when we moved in.  I have one more chair to do and then I will leave the remains of the tin for the next tennants to be able to touch up the doors again, they need doing every year or so because we are so exposed here on every side.



I though I'd better give you at least one pretty picture, so here are Sara, Iris and Fern tucking into some Spinach yesterday.

The sun is shining beautifully here today and has been since 5.30 this morning.  The 'chicken feed' is calling me (weeds, for those of you who missed yesterdays post). 

 We're off to the CLA Game Fair tomorrow and hopefully we will be doing a Car Boot sale on Sunday, so I may be missing for a while.

I hope you all have a good day today and a lovely weekend, fingers crossed we keep the sunshine for a little bit longer.

Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.