Thursday 29 July 2010

It's HUGE!!

Our new farm vehicle, delivered yesterday is sat outside the window watching me. It's HUGE, next to my little Corsa it's GINORMOUS!!
~
We've got this to replace both the Landrover and the van. One vehicle to do the jobs of two, much more cost effective and simpler as is our new ethos. It will be a workhorse of the best kind, so I just had to post a photo while it's all clean and shiny, because with our farm track that won't last long!
~
I'm off to Manchester in my little car in half an hour, for a lovely couple of days with my Mum and Dad, my boot is loaded up with cabbages and eggs and there's just me to get ready now. The monster will be here with Lovely Hubby as he drives to the butchers to pick up Betty. She will be in large polysterene boxes, neatly packaged and labelled.....not the Betty I knew!!
~
Back on Monday. Have a lovely weekend.
~
Sue xx

5 comments:

  1. it looks too pretty to carry about straw and the like. :-) I do like those Mitsus, we just had the dilemma of whether to get another car that can fit anything you need in it to replace our Honda CRV but we decided to get a cheap as chips little Suzuki Jimny instead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great vehicle....all new and shiny...but for how long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh i so would love it! but i have a little old corsa to drive and still struggle to reverse it, so no chance in getting a lovely huge truck like that..(sulk sulk) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have simlar which doubles aw work truck & family car as I don't drive. Jess now has her own car as she's learning to drive & it's tiny against the monster !!

    Have a good few days xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.