Monday 29 August 2011

Money in my pocket, space in my cupboards.....


We're just back from the Bank Holiday Monday car boot sale in the neighbouring village and what a busy morning it's been.

I now have money in my pocket and space in my cupboards.....what more could you ask for.  I did have a wander around and bought three lovely enamel bowls, but apart from that I stayed firmly behind our table making money, not spending it.  We are well into our Year of Living Simply and it's proving to be uplifting in lots of ways.  When we come to move house, hopefully in the next couple of months there will be less to pack and the cupboards will already be nice and clean and clear, a lovely added bonus to all this sorting.

We are having one last final push with the sorting out this week in our efforts to jettison the extras, there is one last Car Boot sale of the season at Warborough, the lovely village where the folk are friendly and the sun usually shines.

How did you spend your Bank Holiday Monday?

Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.