Saturday 2 July 2016

Some Thoughts for Saturday


We like signs ... they are dotted around our house.  

I am an incorrigible reader so if I see the written word I read it no matter where it is or where I am.  Ask my Mum, she used to take me in the toilets with her when I was little and I would read every label and every sign, on the vending machines on the doors, on the walls.  No matter what it said or how embarrassing to her her explanation seemed in front of a queue of waiting ladies I read it out loud and asked for an explanation  ;-)


How true is this .... I try to work on thinking like a dog when I walk mine, but with three thinking different things it's difficult.  With Rosy it's 'where can we get to next,' with Mavis it's 'can I pee on it' and with Suky it's 'can I eat it'.


Let nature recharge us  :-)

Have a good Saturday.

Sue xx

(All these images were picked up from Facebook.)

7 comments:

  1. We bought our DS and DDiL a sign for their kitchen, they're both in high powered jobs and are very ambitious, so we thought it was perfect for them, it reads.....
    "Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life!"
    They must have paid attention, as our first granchild is due in less than five weeks, so they're definitely 'making a life'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Sue that Nature recharges my batteries every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post and I'm so happy that I stopped by to visit.
    Wishing you a lovely weekend :)
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. on my landing I have a poster sizes canvas print which tells us, " A house is made from walls and beams a home is made from hopes and dreams " x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a sign on my notice board in the kitchen which says "Happiness is Homemade" and hanging on the mirror in my bathroom is "Remember laughter may always be the best medicine but tears are truly healing".

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate. I read everything including the backs and sides of boxes the cereal came in. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.