Friday 1 October 2010

Archie the Cat


A post dedicated to Missy! ~

Hello....I'm Archie, I hear you're the sister of Gorgeous George, Sophie's penpal, well I'm Sophies little brother. Although I do believe I am the boss of all the animals in this house.
~
I choose the most comfortable chair to sprawl on.....sprawling is SO much better than curling.....no-one else can fit on the chair that way!
~
I like to sit on top of the Henhouse to check on what the big birds are doing (unfortunately I'm not allowed to eat these). But I do like to direct their day for them.
~
I take Sophie for walks...sometimes she's a good girl and other times she just chases around after sticks....have you ever heard of anything so silly. Why fetch a stick back, just for Mum to throw it away again......I ask you! ~ This is Toby, my big brother, off in a huff because people think I'm prettier.....well I am!!
~
And this is me and Rosy, curled up at the end of a hard day of mousing on the farm, I have almost completed her training now. We work hard and play hard together, at least she KNOWS I'm the Boss.
~
Archie (formerley Shop Cat, now Farm Cat) xx
~~~~~~
Help....my Blog has been hijacked by an animal appreciation society.
~
I've posted these pictures today because believe me, you do not want to see pictures of the farm, it's wet, muddy and decidedly unphotogenic today. An indoor day for us then, so much for fencing!!
Sue xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Sue, I particularly like the 'who's the king of the castle' henhouse one.
    Jak x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous especially the last one - so cosy. Frankie likes dozing in the sun on top of the hen house too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i'm craving a cat!!! C is allergic dammit. I love the heart on your henhouse...I might have to order one of them up.

    and the bloomin' rain, my goodness. I've been promising myself i'd get bulbs in the ground before the bubs arrives...some chance in this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the rain, guys. We were sick of it here in Canada so we decided to send it to you!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cats! Archie on top of the hen house could win a best photo prize!!!

    Enjoy your weekend ........

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie ;)
    Have a great weekend Sue.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic - sun is smiling here - off to make the most!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.