Friday 15 October 2010

Farewell...goodbye and see you soon....hopefully!!

I am not going to be able to post at all for the next few days. We are having a complete computer upgrade, and things never seem to go smoothly when we do that, do I sound pessimistic, I sure feel pessimistic!!
I hope to be back as soon as possible, in the meantime here on the farm the main jobs for this weekend are strimming, strimming and more strimming, the parts for the broken strimmer arrived at last. And we also need to make ready a new enclosure for our new animals, they may be arriving sooner that I could have hoped for. Fingers crossed they will be in residence within the next week or so!!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I HOPE to be back with you soon.
Farewell
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything and come back soon !
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ,
    hope that the computer work will go smoothy and will not take longer , have a great weekend and happy trimming.
    greetings
    Rachana

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.