Saturday 24 September 2016

Chippings ... and Shorts

 
The dogs love to explore each new delivery of chippings that we get, they must smell wonderful to them.  I can just smell the gorgeous freshness of pine and the sap scented wood and leaves, but to a dogs even more sensitive nose there must be a myriad of different scents from all the places these chippings have come from. 
 
They circle the mound then walk all over it, before doing what all dogs do best .... squatting down and adding their own unique scent.

 
This last delivery came with a free pair of wooden shorts .... well that's what they look like to me  ;-)
 
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha I thought wooden shorts before I even saw the comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you live your dogs are living a dream.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.