Saturday 16 March 2013

Taking a break .......

 
I'm taking a break ..... from Blogging, from being a chicken mummy, from planting seeds, just taking a break from my life.  Me and a little companion are hitting the road to spread our wings, to feel the wind in our hair and fur,  and just generally take some 'me' time.
 
I will be back soon, but in the meantime my wonderfully understanding hunk of a man is holding the fort.  Working less hours at his day job to give himself a bit of a break too, he needs some 'me' time as much as I do.   But he will be taking care of all the chores that I would normally be doing on his return from work each day, so he will still be busy.   I will owe him big time, but we are so secure in our lives and our love for each other that we can each give the other space when we need it and this is all this is.  Space to be ourselves, just for a moment or two. 
 
It's a tough time of year, those of you who have been reading the Blog for a while will know what happened this time last year and make allowances for my disappearance.
 
The Blog will pop up now and then with little snippets of thoughts, and Thrifty Thursdays are scheduled to appear, so you should not miss me too much.
 
 
 
See you soon.
 
Sue xx

19 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time out Sue, you will be missed, I hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the time you need helps, I hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue
    Love you lots MUMXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A break is good - enjoy yours Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, enjoy your time away. Thanks for the purse and the lovely goodies! I was thrilled and it cheered me up after a very very long day :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you have a strong relationship that has room for 'me time' and that you have the courage to go out there and take it - hope you have some adventures and come back safe. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take all the time you need, we'll be here waiting for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all need to put ourselves first sometimes and take some time out. I hope you enjoy your time away. I'll miss your posts but will look forward to your return. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take your time, relax, unwind and we will all be here when you return.

    Much love
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad to hear what ever you say,when ever you say it. I'm more than happy to wait until you feel you want to. Love Froogs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your time out Sue. Take good care of yourself. I will look forward to reading your cheerful posts when you feel the need to return to blogland.

    Thinking of you

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will miss you, but have a good and restful break. Shall look forward to your return. take care, Kind regards, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will definitely miss you Sue - take care and I'll look forward to seeing you back soon. have a wonderful break. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sue, taking a break can be so restorative - I think more of us could benefit from your example. Thanks for letting us know, take care and be happy. Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Take care Sue. I hope the break is exactly what you need x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rest, Relax and Rejuvenate. You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy your break. Come back refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sure you will enjoy your break and come back refreshed - will miss your posts though. Viv x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.