Thursday 9 December 2010

I've been warned......

~
I've been warned that over the Christmas holidays my kitchen table will be required for the maintenance of tractor parts, or to be more precise plough parts. Lovely Hubbys' pride and joy is to be stripped and cleaned. The plough being sand blasted (not on the table thank goodness) and then repainted in that most fetching of colours.....John Deere Green.
~
~
In the meantime we have a whole folder of photos of the plough in it's current state, so that it can be re-assembled and re-photographed all lovely, shiny and green. I wonder if it will be ever seen in this format again or will it remain a heap of scrap metal!!
~
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. We call dandelions 'John Deere' flowers!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely spot you have here. I love visiting all over the world...while I sip my coffee and listen to the winter winds here in Washington State. Happy Jolly Winter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O oh..make sure you don't end up with a green table lol...
    sara,fern,iris

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.