2. The colour green, especially a lovely retro green, I end up with it in all my houses, the shade of our outer doors here is what made me know this house was the one to start our new life in.
3. The sonnet by William Shakespeare that starts -
'Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day, though art more lovely and more temperate. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May, and Summers lease hath all too short a date...'
4. Blogging - it gives you a glimpse into someone else's life and lets you invite them into yours.
5. That Lovely Hubby and me have the same wacky humour, we were meant for each other, he fits into my family (and we are REALLY wacky) like he has been here forever. (Don't get me wrong, that I love him is important, that his humour being the same as mine is unimportant, but lovely!!)
6. Porridge - in my little spotty bowl, only a little portion cheatingly cooked in the microwave with just a quarter of a teaspoon of brown sugar, it fills my little tummy in a delightful way. (And no, I don't put vinegar in it, that's there waiting for my beetroot pickling session...haha!)
There....so now you know me so much better....haha.
All I have to do now is tag 6 other fellow bloggers to do the same, and they are, in no particular order.......
All you have to do is link back to me, list 6 UNIMPORTANT things you love and pass it on to 6 fellow bloggers. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. (All this tagging has taken me back to playground language.....haha..!)
I hope you enjoy doing this, but no pressure if you don't want to I understand. If anyone else would like to join in - consider yourself tagged too!!