Thursday 3 September 2015

Forgetting My Head .....


Sometimes I think I would forget my head if it were loose, and this from the person who has to remind Lovely Hubby of everything!!

Yesterday in between showers I took the dogs for a brisk walk around the paddock, on the way we called into the polytunnel and I spotted two cucumbers that most definitely needed cutting off the plant.  So I did.

Rather than carrying them with me for the dog walk I popped them on top of the gatepost where I would be unable to miss them when we came back .....


... do you see what I spotted from the bedroom window later on in the day, after many, many more heavy showers of rain.


Yep ... two cucumbers - missed.  Well at least they had had a good washing !!

Sue xx


9 comments:

  1. Ha Ha ! This kind of thing happens to me all the time Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's kind of thing I would do especially if I was walking my hounds :-) at least you spotted them before the birds did. dee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha bless you, I must admit i feel better knowing it's not just me who does things like this! cucumbers are full if water anyway, it won't make a difference to the taste haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you spotted them before the slugs did x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some days I could hide my own Easter eggs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently it's healthy to have seven senior moments per day;-))) Cucumbers look delish. ENJOY. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just about as bad as walking from one room to another and forgetting why you were there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! I know you keep talking about interesting gate post toppers, but .....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could say I wouldn't have done that but unfortunately I would lol
    X

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.