Friday 13 April 2012

Off to see Alys



Today, thanks to Lucy at The Smallest Smallholding and her little photographic competition I'm off to see Alys Fowler, well to listen to her anyway.  A ninety minute talk followed by a two course lunch and a tour of the Organic Gardens here.



We're both really looking forward to this, a whole day to hear about gardening, see it in action and not actually to have to do anything.  We should come back fired up with good ideas and with full tummies as well.  Definitely my kind of day.

I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Sue xx

8 comments:

  1. That sounds divine - have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Sue, you both need a really nice day out. And you might pick up some good tips too - or perhaps you could give them some! Look forward to hearing all about it.

    Regards, Sooze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am envious. Enjoy your day out, it will be a refreshing change for you. Looking forward to reading about your day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh a touch of envy here too, I do find watching Alys in her garden inspiring, and I am a little embarrased to admit, that kind of think of her as a style icon lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Heaven!

    Enjoy!

    Full report expected...

    Have a great weekend too!

    Hugs,
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful day Sue. Just what you both need. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping you have a great time and get to ask lots of questions.

    Arwedd x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a lovely day with Alice, I would love to have gone to a talk with Alys, I thought she was so refreshing on Gardeners World, shame she is no longer on.

    Looking forward to hearing about your day.

    We were at our garden today, gosh those weeds grow quick!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.