Lots of folk have been doing this and who am I to stand in the way of a revolution!!
Ten Thing That Are Making Me Happy at the Moment
1. It's the growing season again and I've got the first of my veggie seeds planted in the greenhouse at last.
2. There are flowers popping their heads up all over this new place of ours, we were told to watch out for bursts of colour and to be slow with the weeding (I'm very good at being slow with the weeding!!).
3. Suky is snoring under the desk as I type this, she has brightened my days recently with her funny little ways.
4. Lovely Hubby.
5. My family, all healthy and well at the moment. We should never take this for granted.
6. Blogging Buddies, that have helped me through tough times. You make me very happy when you pop by and even more so when you leave a comment to show you've been.
7. Sunshine, she keeps popping out from behind the clouds, I wish she wasn't so shy at the moment, she keeps scurrying away again.
8. De-cluttering this new place. With everything that gets popped in the box ready for car-booting I have a little more space, a little more surface, a little more room to breathe.
9. Blogging, both writing and reading, I really am in a good Blogging place at the moment. I have found some wonderful like-minded souls out there, all over the world.
10. My books, I have lots, I am just starting to regain my joy of reading again, I do find I have too many on the go, but I love them all.
Pick up and run with the Happiness Revolution if you haven't already, and even if you have, do you have ten more things that are brightening and lightening your day?