Wednesday 10 September 2014

Posing for Photographs - No Spend Day


After yesterdays 'holey' post I thought you would be ready for some cute doggy pictures.  Pictures showing Mavis's progress and her little sisters playing with her ....
 

 
..... but when you want dogs to pose for pictures ..... they don't, they just get on with what they are doing.

 
In Mavis's case it was chewing the end of a hide 'knot' that she found hidden under the table.

 
So I got lots of photos of her rolling it around her mouth and chewing ....

 
... still I guess it shows she is happy, settled and enjoying a good chew.

 
And here she is off for a drink after eating the last of it, leaving Suky and Charley having a break from the spot of rough and tumble they were engaged in while sister Mavis chomped away.

 
I decided to call Ginger's name ... and he opened his eyes long enough to give me a decent shot of one of the animals to end the post with.  :-)
 
Sue xx

11 comments:

  1. The photos of the dogs are so natural and happy, The puppy is growing so fast, Ginger is a star, that " and just what do you want now" look is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see Mavis playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love a happy dogs tale x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute family...obviously Ginger is the boss. OK ,kids, you go play and I'll have a nap.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see Mavis happy :)
    On another note, did you precook your fruit for the crumbles or add anything to it? I might have a try tonight xx thank you xx Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, everything was so lovely and fresh and just picked, so I just threw the crumble mix on top and baked it for about 40 minutes, it was perfect :-)

      Delete
    2. Great idea, thank you for your reply. :)

      Delete
  6. No catwalk dogs :-)
    Luckily there's Ginger, posing like a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mavis is looking much healthier and happier than she did last week - Bless her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean! My dogs can look all cute and sweet cuddled up together and by the time I get my camera they've all moved and that fantastic picture has gone! Trying to make them sit and stay for a picture is even worse! They all look happy though and that's the main thing x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.