Tuesday 11 February 2014

Doors, Handles and Buckets

 
Inside I think that at last all the major work has been done, and it's been lots of little jobs that have been keeping us occupied on the wet and windy days of the past few weeks.  Little improvements ... like doors where doors should be.  Some with no handles ...
 
 
... and some being fitted with their second set of handles.
 
The first ones just were not in proportion to the doors and looked wrong, I found myself looking at the handles much more than is normal.  These old looking ones are much better, slightly larger and a design more in keeping with the age of the original cupboard doors.
 
Today I have a different sort of job to do one which I've been itching to do for ages but I couldn't get to the wall I needed to get to .... there were lots of doors leaning against it :-)

 
Can you guess what I'm going to be up to in ten minutes?
 
Sue xx
 

11 comments:

  1. Are you wallpapering? I'm sure most of your jobs are over now thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deffo wallpapering. we've been here for 33 years and there are still jobs left to do!
    LOVE That green !
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your bucket, whatever it may contain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha ... no we're very lucky the rising water stops across the road from us, we are slightly up the hill.

      Delete
  5. Your home looks lovely, and I love all the posts you do about your beautiful dogs, you look like you have the most perfect life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got me. I have absolutely no idea. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must be wallpapering with that piece of string stretched across your bucket - is there a prize for the best guess??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe whitewashing the henhouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pebble dashing? Well somebody had to ask.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stencilling? I love that colour green by the way, what is the make and name as I might have to find a wall to paint xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.