Wednesday 26 February 2014

A Surprise Parcel from a Lovely Blogging Buddy

 
I came home the other day to find this long parcel carefully balanced in my letterbox, 'Geraint the Post' is a very thoughtful postman, he knew it would stay dry given that we have the overhang of the front porch but he didn't want it to land with a thud on the mat.
 
With a smile on my face at his thoughtfulness I quickly took a photo before ripping into the paper.
 
 
Inside was this lovely sign, handmade by Sarah at Land Cuckoo, a brilliant craftswoman and doggy Mum to the gorgeous George who was Sophie's pin up boy for so long.  She's one of my brilliant long term Blogging Buddies and she obviously knows us so well ....
 
 
... as is evidenced by this lovely little mat she also enclosed with the sign and her lovely card..

 
And now it hangs in pride of place in the hall so we get to see it and it's wonderful words whenever we go down the stairs.
 
Thank you Sarah for such a wonderful surprise.
 
(If you would like to buy some of Sarah's lovely things for yourselves she has a lovely website - Land Cuckoo go and take a look.)
 
Sue xx

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely Sue, rather unfair to post a link to a lovely site when I can't buy anything until the end of April. I'm counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops sorry ..... I can almost see your shopping list getting longer and longer. April is going to be an expensive month :-)

      Delete
  2. The green colour goes really well with the green in the wallpaper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always said that Bloggers are a generous bunch...and they are!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you liked it Sue, it looks fab up on the wall, I never get around to putting any of my own up at home so it is nice to see what it looks like in it's proper place!
    Love to all the furry ones from George xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and thoughtful gift. It matches your decor perfectly.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.