Thursday 14 July 2016

As it was ... and farting Pugs!!



This is the last time you'll see the house as it was, now we have a whole different look, and most of the folk that we speak to are absolutely loving it.  If I remember I'll take my camera out with me when I walk the dogs after their tea tonight and  get a shot of how we look now that the scaffolding is down.


This is just one last look for posterity.



Image result for cartoon dog fart

I'll have to sign off now.  Ginger does not like Whiskas cat food and I got two free pouches through the post yesterday so I gave him one for his tea last night to see if he had changed his mind.  He refused to eat it, so I added it to the dogs bowls this morning, they wolfed it down along with a slightly smaller portion of their own food ... but now I'm suffering the consequences.  

Suky would win the farting championships of the world on a normal day and with the lovely rich Whiskas cat food in her system she's reached a whole new level of pongdom .... and now for the third time in the last half hour she's just filled the office with fumes that would make the new paint slide off the walls if I were to open the window.

Time to make a quick exit I think!!

Sue xx

9 comments:

  1. Well I don't eat Whiskas (though a ready meal in a pouch is a dream for a woman who doesn't like cooking) but I think I'm ready to fight with Suky for that title. Old age, you know ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I hope Suky gets it all out of her system quickly and feels better. There is nothing worse than eating and not knowing what caused the uproar. At least you can pinpoint it and avoid it in future...Poor you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my veterinary days, we use to use samples of cat food to give as treats to dogs, mostly because the cats wouldn't eat them, being the finicky sorts they tend to be.
    The kennels would smell like something awful after their poo :)
    Your home and farm are simply a little piece of heaven.
    Thank you for sharing.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're not called old farts in our house for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very intrigued to know what you have done with your house - can't wait for your update! It is a few years now since we have had dogs - but I do remember that smell!! Kind regards, Louise S, Cheshire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With dogs, Sue, we live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That just sounds like Max, our Jack Russell. He can fart for Britain at the best of times. Silent but Violent are normal but he really excels himself if we give him anything slightly different to eat. Love the new paint by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.