I've been given an award by the lovely Lucy over at The Smallest Smallholding, THANK YOU ...
... well really it seems to be a two in one kind of award, aren't these pretty pictures, I shall have to pop them on my sidebar somewhere, even though I did say I wouldn't be accepting any more awards (I've deleted all the others....oops I should have kept them I know....sorry).
It would seem that first I have to follow these rules -
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Tick
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. Tick
3. Share 7 things about yourself. Below
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. See even further below
5. Include this set of rules. Tick
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs. My last job over a cup of coffee!
I wonder if there are 7 things about me you don't already know. Have I told you any of these before?
1. I have never, ever eaten any type of shellfish in my life (and I never will), I don't think they even look like food and how can you live with yourself after plunging a living thing into boiling water. I'm afraid if I went into one of these restaurants where you choose your own lobster from the tank I would be coming home with a couple of pet lobsters!!
2. I hate clutter, but love randomness.
3. I don't like surprises, jump out of the dark and surprise me on my birthday and I would run for the hills and not stay for the party, although I hope you would all enjoy it!
4. I trust completely and implicitly until you let me down, and then I can never forgive.
5. I started my first ever Blog Lavenders Blue on the 1st September 2008 it was supposed to be a shop Blog but quickly morphed into a bit of everything and then we decided to change our lives completely and here I am!!
6. I don't think I have 'green fingers', I think I have instead a kind of 'gardeners luck', I don't always read the seed packets (shock horror), I accidently plant at the wrong time and usually in the wrong sort of soil/compost/growing medium. My seedlings seem to look up at me from their trays and say "okay we'll do our best". It's just my kind of growing and it works for me. If someone asks for advice I usually tell them what my seed packets say on the back (and that really is the only time I read them).
7. I'm not so deeply ensconced in this lifesyle that I couldn't change back. I would be equally happy being 'Frugal in the City' as long as my Lovely Hubby was at my side. Although I'm not sure where the chickens would live .....Multi Story Chicken World or a spare room perhaps :-)
To fulfill Rule Number 4 I now have to pass the award on to 10 more folks - so here goes
1. Karon - over at In My Comfort Zone , she'll have time to do this while she's ensconced on the sofa, now that she's managed to get out of the bath that is!
2. Ilona - Life After Money, she copped out today and left us to write her Blog post :-)
3. Elaine - Ted and Bunny - love her picture today!!
4. Jane - The Maple Syrup Mob - her last post 'Sue's Knickers' gave me a shock til I read it :-)
5. Frugalmummy - My Beautiful Life - there's no rush to join in don't worry!
6. Jane - Frugal Queen - lots of wonderful hints on debt busting coming from Jane at the moment.
7. Karen - Chelmarsh Chunterings - that weekly menu sounds totally yummy!!
8. Jessica - rusty duck - lovely sluggy post over there at the moment - you have been warned!!
9. Dc - Frugal in Norfolk - a lovely lady (and brilliant with Chippolatas!!)
10. Viv - re-routed - wonderfully on the ball about reducing, reusing and recycling for 2013
So there you are ten Blogs that I love to visit (of course there are many more and it's always so hard to choose and this is time consuming to do so if I have nominated you and you don't want to run with this don't feel guilty..
...just feel admired from a far :-)
If I didn't nominate you and you would like to do this go for it consider yourself nominated anyway. Especially if you are already on my sidebar or I follow your Blog.
So now I have just got to go and inform all those I've awarded this to by leaving a comment on their Blog. It's a hard life all this having to read Blogs ..... I LOVE IT. Kettle on and then here I go.
(oh and....there are still 2 onions left!)