Monday, 1 August 2016

A 'Non Chicken'


I got on the computer pretty sharpish this morning as I needed to send out some emails, it's always a good way to have breakfast on a Monday with the dogs snoozing at my feet after their walk around the paddock.  After I had done my 'work' I thought I just had to show you this ....


... a certain little 'non-chicken' eating with the girls first thing this morning.


Did you spot a certain little cheeky Jack Russell in amongst the hens at the trough feeder.  She came away when she noticed that I had spotted her :-)

Just click on the photos to enlarge them.

Sue xx






11 comments:

  1. Adore the NEW chichen species that you have discovered !
    Your chickens are lovely, I especially like the white one with the black feathers.
    Someone is just the right size to fit in.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just wanted to be a chicken for a day :)
    What a sweet girl.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk looks a hell of a lot tidier than mine does, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to love Jack Russell's they are 'tryers' aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneaky clever Jack Russell, she blends in perfectly!
    Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our cat Digby is so greedy and jealous he will eat the food we put out for the wild birds....

    ReplyDelete