Saturday, 8 December 2012

Christmas Tree and Votes


I wasn't going to buy a Christmas tree this year, but how could I resist this little beauty for just three pounds.  When I get out the rest of the decorations I'll tie a little red bow on the top.




And as it's on the kitchen window sill to keep it relatively cool, I get to feel all Christmassy every time I wash the pots.  I think Lovely Hubby should also be allowed to feel festive so I let him wash the pots whenever he's here..... gosh I'm so generous!!


*** *** ***


If you're feeling a little generous too and can spare a minute or two, you could use the link on the top of my right hand sidebar and cast a vote for me in the Dorset Blog Awards.  A lovely reader nominated me and  I've already got a couple of votes.  The exciting thing is as well as me possibly being in line to win a little prize and the coveted Little Blog Awards egg cup, every voter gets put in to a draw with the chance to win a whole case of Dorset cereals...yum, yum!

Have a lovely weekend, I'll let you know how the viewing goes on Monday.

Sue xx

20 comments:

  1. Have voted for you Sue Good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted twice under both my email accounts xx Loving the little christmas tree, I too have a little one on my kitchen window ledge so I get the festiv feeling when I am washing the pots xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the little leaning tree it has a certain mini/pixie appeal. Will give a vote for ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted, hope you win! Your tree looks like it has had a bit too much Christmas spirit, cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you plant the dear little tree ?

    Off to vote...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute little Christmas tree!

    Have voted for you :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tree it is so cute , we need a little one for sitting room upstairs.I have voted already:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue,

    I will definitely be voting for you. What category do you want to be entered in?

    So how did the viewing go?

    This is so exciting. Nyk/Frugaldom is such an inspiration isn't she.

    Orange is my least favourite colour unfortunately. But I do love your hubby whatever he wears.

    Your post about your wedding was very moving. My wedding was very intimate too, and being with my parents, well....who can put a price on those memories.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the 'Lifestyle' category. Clicking the picture in the sidebar should take you straight to the voting button.

      Sue xx

      Delete
  9. Very cute christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sue, I have voted for you too. Also, thanks so much for adding me to your sidebar and hello to your lovely readers who've found their way over to me at Just a little less xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sue, where did you get that sweet little tree. I got one for my mum at M & S but I like yours better !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cute little'drunken' tree is from Tesco, it cost me the grand sum of three pounds!!

      Sue xx

      Delete
  12. Thanks for al the votes folks. I have 64 at the moment....woo hoo!!

    Sue xx
    Our New Life in the Country

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute little Christmas tree. I have just voted for you. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got my vote! I've been told I've got to go up in the loft and ge the christmas decorations down. Something about going in the loft I hate - I dont mind the decorations! I dont think I'd get all my presents under your tree!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry but I have added word verification to try and curtail the unprecedented amount of spammers recently posting comments. I will try this rather than stop Anonymous Users commenting for the time being to see if this will solve the problem. Thank you for your patience.