Tuesday 5 May 2009

Just piggy gorgeous........

Middle Whites
 
We have now decided that 6 pigs would be better than 3, although it means constructing 2 arks with another needed as soon as we have to separate the sows from the weaners. We would ideally like to buy 3 Middle White weaners (2 boys and a girl) and 3 Oxford Sandy and Black weaners (also 2 boys and a girl), with the boys being reared for either pork or bacon and the girls for breeding.

Oxford Sandy and Blacks

Oooh......I can't wait!

I make no excuse.....I've gone piggy mad!!

Sue xx

5 comments:

  1. Nor can I wait, lucky you and your hubster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, TOO exciting. Lucky you!
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piggin' brilliant!
    Love the Oxford Sandy and Blacks. Wont mention any of this to my Hubby, I'm still working on getting the go ahead for sheep and that wont be until we are in a place big enough for them! Talk about having to pre-plan! Great pictures, looking forward to seeing more.
    Take care
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for you!

    I want some piggies too!! lol

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh me too Sue, me too!
    Bertie x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.