Sunday 27 June 2010

Oops......did you miss me?

Lofty - the Light Sussex
I've been missing from my Blog since last Monday.
#
Our Internet has been down, it vanished into thin air on Monday night just after I had been showing Lovely Hubby the fruits of my labours, (our brand new company website), and life has been strangely weird since, especially without my Blog.
#
So much has happened in the past week, no great mind blowing news just lots of little happenings here on the farm, lots of sorting out done for our 'simplifying' mission, lots of little animals stories with no one to share them with. I promise I'll be back tomorrow with my 'cow' picture, in the meantime I have over 400 emails to deal with!!
#
Nice to be back.
#
Sue xx

2 comments:

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.