Friday 15 July 2011

Now it really is my 'Pot of Dreams'



Ta - Da !!



You would seriously think that out of a tasteful box like this something lovely would emerge......



...nope....you'd be wrong....it contained this.




I quickly grabbed my tin of paint and hid the Garfield look alike pot under a coat of gorgeous green.



And now it fits happily in with the rest of the kitchen.  Ousting Spotty Jug from his place on the shelf.


Off course while I had a paint brush in my hand.........


...off to pick some more of these before I give the chair another coat.  It's a good job Martha the Middle White likes them, we're overrun with courgettes at the moment.

~

If you're slightly bemused at my 'Pot of Dreams' it's because I'm taking part in the Sealed Pot Challenge, see HERE.

Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now turned off for this old blog of mine. Thank you for reading the posts, I hope you enjoyed them. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.