Last weekend I pulled up all the garlic that I have grown this year in the net tunnel, I left it overnight with some of the soil still attached to dry slightly, then the next day I cleaned it up properly and left it nicely spread out on the workbench to dry in the warmth of the polytunnel.
A couple of days later and it is now lovely and dry, so I've just trimmed it ready for stringing .... now I just have to get on with the stringing.
Edited to add ....
It's a bit messy while you're doing it ....
... but a lot of stringing and a few snips and it looks quite good, even if I do say so myself.
And it's now hanging on the back of the kitchen door with the tail end of last years crop.
This seems to be a good place for it looking at last years which is still perfectly fine.
Vampires be warned .... we are now fully stocked with garlic ;-)